Green Life Acupuncture response to COVID-19 Pandemic
We are very excited to reopen the clinic and be able to provide patient care again.
For your safety, we are disinfecting all tables and surfaces after every treatment and we will be wearing appropriate PPE(personal protection equipment). We also have installed protective plexiglass for our reception to help us all abide by physical distancing guidelines.
Please Note: In order to keep our clients, staff, and community safe and healthy, our office has implemented new policies and protocols.
1. Please call us to reschedule your appointment,
If you have traveled outside of Canada or British Columbia in the past 14 days
or if you are currently positive for the Covid-19
or if you have been identified as a contact of someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 or been asked to self- isolate by BCCDC or any other governmental health agency
or if you are presenting any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 include :
fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat and painful swallowing, stuffy or runny nose, loss of sense of smell, headache, muscle aches, fatigue, and loss of appetite.
2. Verbal and/or written Covid-19 pre-screening questions may be asked before every treatment.
3. All patients are required wearing a mask or face cover while in our office. please bring your own mask.
4. Please arrive on time for your appointments in order to minimize traffic in the waiting area.
5. Please keep the social distancing while in the clinic.
: Only one person at the front desk at a time and Come alone (unless you are needing assistance) as our waiting area is small.
6. We will only accept credit cards or debit for payment, no cash or cheque.
7. We are not available Cupping and Acupressure treatment at this time to minimize contact.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding.